- Contact Info
- Area Attractions
- Real Estate
- Business Directory
Norwich lies in the southeast corner of Kingman County on Hwy K-42 just 3 miles west of Suppesville. Norwich's population of around 500 is enriched by its very close proximity to Suppesville and Milton. Many residents commute to work in nearby communities such as Kingman and Wichita, allowing them to enjoy the peace of mind which comes with small-town rural life.
Norwich boasts strong schools, a school/community library, numerous opportunities for community recreation, and an entrepreneurial spirit that has inspired new niche-market businesses in their downtown.
Norwich City Hall
- Open M-W-F, 8:30 AM-11:30 AM
- 226 Main Street, Norwich, KS 67118
- Phone: (620) 478-2278 · Fax: (620) 478-2880
- City Council:
- City Clerk Kindra Dick
- Water & Sewer · (620) 478-2278 · CityGuy@sutv.com
- City Marshall · (620) 478-2221 · 226 Main. St. · NorwichPD@sutv.com
Doutzour Community Center, 238 Main Street -- (620) 478-2672
Click on these links to view more Norwich information