- Contact Info
- Area Attractions
- Calendar of Events
- Real Estate
- Business Directory
Nashville was founded in 1885 in southern Kingman County on the old A.T. & S.F. railway, which would later be superceded by the new highway K-42. Over the years the trees have grown to make the town an oasis of shade in very open country.
Currently, Nashville's population stands at just around 100 persons. Newer developments within Nashville include a new senior center and a new postoffice (ZIP: 67112).
- City Clerk · (620) 246-5220 · 101 S. Main St.
- Post Office · (620) 246-5302 · 129 S. Main St.
- Farmers Co-op Equity Co Office · (620) 246-5226 · 110 S. Main St.
- St. John Lutheran church · (620) 246-5220 · 515 S. Gregory St.
- First United Presbyterian Church